Here's her 2.5 update:
Height: about 3 feet (she's so tall!!!)
Weight: 31ish pounds (due to recent picky eating habits, she's actually down a pound or 2!)
Size: 3T clothes; 7-8 shoe
Favorite Foods: hotdogs, chicken nuggets, french fries, goldfish, string cheese, fresh from the garden peas, and fruit snacks.
Least Favorite Foods: macaroni/pasta, most fruits and vegetables
Favorite activities:
Books - She has even started "reading" some herself!
Watching Elmo videos
Playing Play Dough
Putting together 12 pc puzzles (the cardboard kind)
Playing at the park
Singing songs - it's quite possible she knows at least 100 songs!
Playing with her cousins
Favorite Pinky Lines:
Mom, I'm talking to you!
Let me show you how to do it.
Why?
Sing the bear/turtle/frog/hot dog/butterfly/boat/etc. song!
I want you!
No, mommy, I want daddy to do it!
Big Girl Accomplishments:
She can say the Lord's Prayer! It's so cute! She may not get all the words exactly right, but you can certainly tell what she is saying. She occasionally misses "the power and the glory" so we have to "back up" and do it again!
I wish I could put potty training on the list, but she's just not interested.....YET!
School:
Pinky is still in the toddler room at "school". She hasn't been there much this summer. Many of her friends have transitioned to the "pre-3" room, and she will too at the end of August. She loves school, loves her teachers and friends! (But we love days she can stay home with us more!)
Here she is, Miss 2 and a Half:
| Helping make blueberry pancakes. |
| Puzzles with Grandma Margo |
| "loclate" donut for breakfast |
| Tea party with Grandma Karen |
| Did I mention how much she loves shoes? Especially "lip lops"! |
No comments:
Post a Comment