Sunday, August 19, 2012

In "summery", 2012

I often compare Sundays to the season of fall.  I would like Sunday a lot better if it wasn't followed by Monday; just like I would enjoy fall better if it wasn't followed by winter. 

But tonite isn't just any Sunday night.  Tonight is the Sunday night of all Sunday nights.  After an absolutely wonderful summer vacation, tomorrow morning Pinky and I have to head back to school.  It was bound to happen!

Here are some summer memories of 2012 that may or may not have made a previous post: 


Playdates!

"Lip Lops"

Sunsets

Farm


Emergency Room

The Lake

Vintage hand-me-downs

R-n-R

ice cream

Streets Alive


Summer Fruit



Movie night

Learning letters

Tonight I am grateful for my husband who agreed that I didn't need to work this summer (and let Pinky and I run all over the country while he worked).  I am grateful for my spunky little 2-year-old who makes each day an adventure.  And I am grateful I have a job that I love.  There are several little ones I am super excited to see on Thursday morning! 

Now it's time for bed . . . Tomorrow morning is going to be quite a shock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment