Last Tuesday we hit up the library and Tutti Fruiti. Today we played Frozen Monopoly and painted toe nails before doing a little shopping for new yoga pants. Other days we have met Daddy for lunch, red books in the hammock, and done some baking. And of course, at the end of each Tuesday the line I hear is "Mom, do you know what we should do next week?"
It's crazy how fast the day goes. It's been so much fun having that time just for Pinky. We both need it. I love having the chance to listen to her stories and appreciate her sense of humor and imagination.
At the end of the day, Pinky can't wait to get to church to pick up her sister. (Although I think she is more excited that we usually stop to visit her friends while we are there.)
Tuesdays are good!
Tuesdays are special!
Tuesdays are going too fast!
![]() |
| Piano lessons with Miss Penny |
![]() |
| She always chooses Elsa and she usually wins! |


No comments:
Post a Comment