Sunday, January 29, 2012

Order Up!

We have a new chef in the family!  Pinky got a toy kitchen for her birthday.  And along with it, a tea set, toy food, an apron and a table and chairs!  We spend a lot of time in her room these days eating snacks, soup, waffles, cheese, and of course sipping tea with cream and sugar. 

Today, I walked into her room to find Pinky stirring and cooking on her stove. "Do you want a bite?" she asked so sweetly. "Sure!" I replied, as if there was an option. "Sit down!" she demanded, as she pointed to a chair! Oh dear, do I sound like that???? Couldn't be!

Birthday girl cooking up some dessert!



Adding a little "spicy" to Sunday lunch.
Tea for Three!

Yes, an iron too! 

She spends so much time eating in her room, no wonder she isn't hungry at dinner time.  Come on over if you get hungry, she's excited to have friend and family around her table! 

No comments:

Post a Comment