Pinky and I were in the car, I'd just picked her up from school and we were nearing home. We saw the high school track team out for a run. From the back seat I hear Pinky say, "Hey mom, can we throw snowballs at those runners tomorrow?"
Yep! PROOF she IS her DADDY's daughter!!! (Because we all know her mommy would NEVER think of something like that!)
We hadn't been home more than a few minutes. My hubby and I were visiting about the day and clearly not paying attention to our little one. She comes down the hall and peaks her head in the door holding up a big piece of unwrapped chocolate and says "I snooked some candy!" Then pops the entire thing in her mouth.
Yep! PROOF she IS her mommy's daughter!!!
We put her in the corner, put the lock back on the treat cabinet, and fought laughter the entire time. I'm sure she has seen me "snook" chocolate out of that same cupboard more than a hundred times . . . and this wasn't a first for her either. I can't say I blame her, it was probably one of those days for her too. The good news is, she still doesn't know to "hide" her little acts of mischief! Lucky for us!!!!
| That's OUR girl! She "snooked" our hearts too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment